Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oh, the Globo Gym. This morning there were house wives warming up for aerobics by doing exercise ball crunches in one corner, an older lady with the exercise ball between her legs working her lower abs in the other corner while talking on her cell phone, and the aerobics instructor was running on the treadmill while holding on to the front and extending too far with her forward foot. Sometimes I just don't know whether to correct them or just walk by smiling.

Anyway, I was pretty strong this morning considering it had only been 12 hours since I did Angie. WOD for today:

Complete as many rounds as possible 20 minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps

I did 8 rounds back in August. Today, rx'ed, I did 9 rounds, thrusters and Hang Power Cleans. Not as much improvement as my Angie time, but I will take it.

Well, I am off to WVU today for the game tonight. Going to throw my Zoning out the window for the night and tailgate with a few beers. Should be a good game, watch it on ESPN 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment