Monday, October 12, 2009

Thrusters

Well, back for another week at my Globo Gym. I had a fantastic weekend with my gf, but we had to spend it at a wedding. We left on Friday to see some different places in VA, then headed down to the wedding spot on Saturday afternoon. I managed to piss off my friends because my gf and I needed to rest after a hard week of wods and know that drinking is not really Zone Approved. I took a lot of crap for not staying out and "partying." I also realized that my gf and I are the most unromantic people we know. We hate weddings and decided the only benefits were the food and dancing. All-in-all, I will be sure to spend over $250 doing something we want to do next time.

On to the Wod. I did:

Thrusters:
1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1

Weight: 180, 180, 185, 185, 190, 190(f), 195(f), 190(f)

I PR'ed last time at 190lbs, so I wanted to try 195 even though I failed at 190. Imagine that, I failed again. It is the first time I failed at progress when repeating a wod. I am chalking it up to my hatred for thrusters and my recent dedication to making sure I am keeping true to form.

Off to work tomorrow, wish me luck that something interesting happens. Did I mention that I passed that bar???? Hell yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment