Monday, October 19, 2009

Hang Squat Clean, Push-ups

Something did not seem right today during my WOD. I don't know if it was because of my bad diet over the weekend, still recovering from wrecking my legs last week, the difficulty of hang squat cleans, or a combination of all three, but I felt sluggish. I headed to the gym with the intent of doing a Porch scaling of 115lb x 15 reps per round, but when I got there, I had to modify. The Workout:

Five rounds for time of:
115 pound Hang squat clean, 10 reps
30 Push-ups

time: 13:32

Comparing this time to the Brand X forum, it looks like I chose a good modified scale. All I can say is that this one sucked.

Keep your fingers crossed that my boss offers me a full time job this week. Now that I am licensed, I am feeling the pressure for a full time job more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment