Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Awful Chipper WOD

Today was the "lots of stuff" WOD posted last week. I had to sub 3 x parallel dips, Thrusters, and did 45 pullups for three rope climbs. I attempted to take a towel to do towel pull ups, but when I practiced them, I slid right off of the towel. Last time I visited an affiliate, I did a rope climb after the WOD and had no trouble getting up with no legs. Anyway:

For time:
25 Walking lunge steps
20 Pull-ups
50 Box jumps, 20 inch box
20 Double-unders
25 Ring dips
20 Knees to elbows
30 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood
30 Sit-ups
20 Hang squat cleans, 35 pound dumbells
25 Back extensions
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
3 Rope climb ascents

Time: 19:25.

I also bought some adidas sambas today to try. I read at the brand x forum last night that flat shoes with little cushy support is better for oly lifts. I never realized my running shoes were so awful for xfitting. They worked well today.

I also had a good zone meal tonight, except for the papaya, which is a disfavored carb. Oh well, still better than what most Americans had for dinner tonight.

The Ultimate Fighter is on at 10 p.m. Let's see if Kimbo comes back. I hope he does, I hate Big Country, and I probably would have killed myself if I lost to him. Fat Ass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment