Monday, October 26, 2009

Walking Lunges/Sit-ups

After the weekend off, I got back to the WOD's today. I woke up this morning feeling a little sluggish after a rough night's sleep, but I got going and made the most of the workout this afternoon. I was not super excited about the lunges/sit-ups. After a weekend of rest, I prefer a high cardio metcon. But, that should come tomorrow with Tyler. The Workout:

Four rounds for time of:
Walking lunge 50 meters
Sit-ups, 50 reps

Time: 11:06

Looking at the Brand X anything sub 12 min is a good time, so I am feeling pretty good about it. I need to work on my sit-ups. While my feet were free, I used some serious arm swinging as I got higher in the reps. I need to build up my core strength so I can keep my hands at my sides, and I need to work at my stamina so I can squeeze out 50 + without too much rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment