Saturday, October 3, 2009

Run/Pistols/Situps

I decided to do the posted WOD for today even though I am usually a few days behind because my GF was in for the weekend and we could do it here at the house.

Pack Run, Pistols, and Sit-ups. I did as many free standing pistols as I could before using a pole to help myself out of the bottom of the squat.
Run 800m
15 left then right-leg - 8 free standing/ 7 assisted
25 sit-ups
12 left then right-leg - 5 free standing/7 assisted
25 sit-ups
9 left then right-leg - 3 free standing/6 assisted
Run 800m

Time: 16:27

I hate pistols because they make my knees feel funny. I would love to see someone do this WOD rx'ed. those would be some strong ass quads.

Nice day here in Pittsburgh for the first time in a week. I think I will go horseback riding this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment