Friday, October 23, 2009

Tabata Something Else

I really do not like this WOD. Something about the constant exhaustion, mixed with what seems to be a never ending stopwatch, makes this one painful. I had a worker at my Globo time me during my pull-ups. About halfway through my reps started to drop off and he said, "that looks like it is getting hard." No Shit!!! The Workout:

"Tabata Something Else"

Complete 32 intervals of 20 seconds of work followed by ten seconds of rest where the first 8 intervals are pull-ups, the second 8 are push-ups, the third 8 intervals are sit-ups, and finally, the last 8 intervals are squats. There is no rest between exercises.

Rep Score: 8, 10, 10, 15 (respectively)

It was not my best showing, but I was exhausted this morning, so I will take it.

Heading off to the Scarehouse tonight here in Pittsburgh. It is rated in the top three in the US. Should be interesting. Bring on the adrenaline.

No comments:

Post a Comment