Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Single Snatches

After work tonight, I did not the Seven Single Snatch Wod. I hate snatches. The first time I did this Wod back in the spring, I did horribly because I did not know anything about proper form. Tonight, I PR'ed at 145 lbs. That is, I worked my way up to 145 lbs and then stayed there because I was not doing a full squat and not locking out at the right time. I even had to drop down to 135 during my last rep just to make sure my form was a little better. Oh well, I have something to work on during skill days after I get down my muscle ups and butterfly kips.

I sat around at work today and typed a brief for an appeal to an Administrative Law Judge. The client was a nurse caught stealing drugs from the Hospital's Pharmacy. The federal government has excluded her from working anywhere that accepts federal, state, or local government funding. So, she can work no where and we are stuck attempting to convince some ALJ that does not give a shit that this poor, now clean, mother of an autistic child needs to work. Sure, she should not have been taking drugs from the start, but too late now. Anyone got any ideas?

So, what is your least favorite crossfit technique? Mine was thrusters, I think it moved to snatches. I officially hate them.

FYI, don't eat a prickly pear unless you know what you are getting into. Taste fruit, but the seeds are hard and make it tough to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment