Thursday, October 8, 2009

Power Clean, Sit-ups, Back Extensions

After my excitement over the bar exam, and finishing my day at work, I headed off to the gym for my daily WOD. I decided to do the Pack scaling because I am a little sore from the cluster f of lifts yesterday, and I wanted to save some energy for my first 30 muscle up WOD tomorrow morning. Anyway:

18-15-12-9-6 and 3 rep rounds of:
Power clean 95 pounds
Sit-ups
Back extensions

Time: 10:26

Until tomorrow, I have done pull-ups and dips every 30 MU WOD day. I discovered that I could do MU's about a month ago, and I have been waiting for this WOD to come up again. Wish me luck, we will see if I can make it through all of them.

After that, I am off to VA for the weekend for a wedding. I hate weddings, should be interesting. At least I have the glory of passing the bar to carry me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment