Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Row, SDHP, Pull-ups

I apologize for being a day late with this WOD post, but yesterday was super busy. I did not make it to the Globo Gym until 730 last night and was there until 830. By the time I ran some errands and got home for a shower and snack, it was almost 10.

Anyway, my WOD from yesterday:

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
Row 250 meters
Sumo deadlift highpull 95 pounds, 21 reps (scaled to 65 pounds)
Pull-ups 15 reps

Rounds: 4 rnds + SDHP + 2 pull-ups

I had to improvise a little on the rowing because my gym's rower is on the opposite side of the running track from the weight room. So, I ran to the rower, rowed 175 m, then ran back to the weight room. I assume it was about 250m in total. The Wod was pretty brutal and I was worn out by the time I lied down for sleep.

On the flip side, my knees felt great today. The hurt a little after Monday's Thrusters because I had to run to the gym in the cold and run home in the cold. They felt ok yesterday, but this morning, they were back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment