Friday, October 2, 2009

Rest Day . . . check out this video.

I found this on the Mainsite. Anyone who reads the daily articles or watches all of the video previews has seen this before, but I wanted to post it anyway. It explains a hypothesis that the war in the Middle East is not a war against a particular religion, but one against tribalism. Check it out: Watch video

I took a rest day today. I was supposed to finish the week with single snatches. However, after the late football game last night, I decided to skip the snatches, take a rest day, run a 5K tomorrow, and rest again until Monday. The more the day goes on, the more thankful I am that I took the day off, I feel exhausted.

My Zoning went to shit last night. Too much beer, tailgating, and stadium food. The more I zone, the more I think I am becoming a hermit. It is a scary word outside these walls when it comes to food. Oh well, give it a day or two, and my hormones will be back in order.

One last note, I can't figure out how to add my favorite links to the side of my blog page. Anyone help? (Edit: Never mind, as you will see, I figured it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment