Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tyler

When I saw this WOD, I got all excited because I love doing Muscle Ups, even if they are on a bar instead of rings. Partly because I told myself I would scale every work for this month to see what happens, and partly because I thought I would never get through Tyler as RX'ed, I scaled to the second of three suggested Porch scaling. The workout:

Tyler:
Five rounds for time of:
4 Muscle-ups
65 pound Sumo-deadlift high-pull, 21 reps

Time: 7:57

Looking at my time, I think I could have done 95 lb SDHP or 7 MU. Comparing to others on the Brand X forum, that looks like a really fast time. I will be sure to do it as RX'ed next time.

Still watching Ghost shows, and still have yet to see any solid evidence of paranormal activity. They are at an Irish Castle right now. Surely there would be some activity here if it existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment