Monday, November 2, 2009

Truth about Ghosts update

Here we are at the beginning of November. I spent the entire month of October watching everything Ghost show on TV I could catch trying to figure out whether the paranormal is real or not. 31 days later, and I can say, I still have no idea. For the most part, everything had an alternative explanation, but there were a couple of things I just have to leave open as unknown.

1. A shadow caught on video that walked behind a refrigerator and across a storage room.
2. Various EVP's that were clear and obvious what was being said (most were unclear)
3. A cord wrapped around an alarm bell on a wall, raised off the bell with no one around.
4. A door closing slowly, opening slowly, and closing again. Then, when replaced by the hosts of the show and asked to do it again, the door shut once more.

As scared as I would be to come face-to-face with a real ghost, maybe that is what I need to finally convince me that the paranormal actually exists. If I do run into a ghost, I would prefer it come when the lights are on, and in the form of a shutting door. I don't want to wake up in the middle of the night and see a figure in my bedroom mirror, or hovering across the room. F'ing creeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment