Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Annie

I took on Annie tonight after dinner. Working out right after a meal is never a really good idea. My abs cramped on me about halfway through, but I was more concerned with keeping the salmon in my stomach. The Workout:

"Annie"

50-40-30-20 and 10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders
Sit-ups

Time: 9:30 ish

That is a PR from last time I did this WOD. The last time, I clocked in at 10:06. I will take almost :36 seconds off. I say "-ish" because I started the WOD in the gymnasium where an aerobics/zumba shit was going on. I prefer the gym because I have room to swing the rope for DU's. However, half way through my second round, the instructor told me that she had I problem with my jumping rope because it threw off the rhythm of her music. WHAT THE F?????? So, I did the 40 sit-ups, grabbed my gear, and ran to the corner of the running track to finish. I am estimating that it took me about 5 seconds to do that.


I hate my Globo.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I just did Annie on Monday and took about 1:30 off from the last time I'd done it. I finished in 9:46 without any globo problems. (The beauty of a CF gym!) But the first time I'd done Annie - I couldn't do DUs to save my life...

    ReplyDelete