Friday, November 13, 2009

Running

I was still wrecked yesterday from Tuesday's double and the filthy 50 on Wednesday, so I decided to just run last night. I was up to the 5K on the mainsite, but did not feel like going to my globo. I ran around my neighborhood in what I call the intermediate/advanced course of the four I have. I was actually feeling pretty strong until I hit the hill that marks the halfway mark. Then, I think the cold, fatigue, and full stomach from dinner caught up to me. I pushed hard to get the rest of the run in. Ouch. No idea what my time was or how long I want. It was meant as a casual run.

I am off to court today. YAY!!! My boss has jury selection for a personal injury case, and I have to cover two minor hearings for him. Let's kick some ASS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment