Monday, November 2, 2009

Meeting the Parents

Well, during my two rest days, I traveled to Southern West Virginia to meet my girlfriend's parents. We have been dating about 6 months. She has lived with my family for a summer while I was studying for the bar, and she was working; however, this was the first time we headed south to visit her family. It was a good weekend overall. Her 2 year old (I think) niece is scared of me. I took the poor little girl all day to warm up to me, but I finally won her over by juggling and then giving her one of the balls. She knows my name, but something tells me that the next time I see her, she will be afraid of me once again.

We also headed to church yesterday with her family. I am not a church goer, and I have to say that "childrens chat" reminds me of Nazi Youth. Is that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment