Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Squat, Push-up, Pull-up, Sit-up Progression

Because I have to be at work this afternoon, I got up early and hit the gym hoping my abs were not suffering too much from Annie last night. They were a little fatigued, but so is the rest of my body as it fights off the head cold my gf got over the weekend. I am determined not to get sick, but the runny nose and drainage are setting in.

Anyway, I did the progression WOD from 10/31. I scaled to the "Pack" from Brand X, one because I am feeling particularly fatigued this week, and two because I am making a conscious effort to scale WOD's for a while because I don't think I am a Big Dawg for some WOD's. The Workout:

Pack:
For time:
15 Squats
15 Push-ups
15 Pull-ups
15 Sit-ups
35 Squats
35 Push-ups
35 Pull-ups
35 Sit-ups
50 Squats
50 Push-ups
50 Pull-ups
50 Sit-ups

Time: 14:42

I started off strong with the round of 15, but started to fatigue hardcore during the round of 35. I also attempted to throw in some butterfly kips (I have been working on them after WOD's for skills sets), but I just can't seem to get the rhythm down. Hmm.

Note: I had an apology session with the aerobics instructor this morning. I apologized for my "disruption," and she apologized for making me leave because she knows I "have strict workouts I do." I guess that is partially accurate. During the conversation I found out that she also does not like it when I am doing burpees during her classes and the running in and out of the gym to run on the track. At least she knows what a burpee is.

No comments:

Post a Comment