Saturday, November 21, 2009

HSPU, Run, Pull-up

Now that my gf is in town for the holiday, we have scheduled our workouts for the next week to maximize work and rest with the busy week coming. We headed down to the globo this morning. The Workout:

For time:
21 Handstand push-ups
400 meter Run
21 Weighted pull-ups
15 Handstand push-ups
400 meter Run
15 Weighted Pull-ups
9 Handstand Push-ups
400 meter Run
9 Weighted Pull-ups

Time: 12:13 Weight: 35lbs.

Considering I max around 90+ for single pull-ups, I thought 35 would be pretty easy. However, it was harder than I thought. I felt good on my runs. After the WOD, we worked on snatch and clean form. I noticed that I was pulling prematurely before reaching full extensions from my hip drive. I feel better about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment