Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Death By Pull-ups and AMRAP 20 min of Snatch and Pushups.

Let me start off by saying I did not workout yesterday because I received a migraine about 4:00 in the afternoon. So, I attempted 2 WOD's tonight, bad idea. The nice thing was that the globo worker I got to help me actually seemed to be intrigued with my kipping pullups. The Workouts:

"Death by Pull-ups"

With a continuously running clock do one pull-up the first minute, two pull-ups the second minute, three pull-ups the third minute... continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets each minute as needed.

Minutes: 16. New PR, up from 14 in early August.

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of: (Porch Scaling)
55 pound Power snatch, 12 reps
10 Push-ups

Rounds: 11

I have not idea if 11 rounds is good. But, after Death by Pull-ups and a tear forming about round 9, I will take it. Now I need to get to bed and let my body recover before the "Filthy Fifty" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment