Monday, January 18, 2010

Forced Rest Day (Hate it)

After a really nice, relaxing weekend, I got all excited to go to the globo tonight and rock out some deadlifts in my vibrams. However, after emailing a trainer-friend, I learned that the gym closed at 2 today. What the f??? Sure, it is a holiday, but there are plenty of holidays that the Globo couldn't are less about. Why MLK Day? Why is today more important than say George Washington's Birthday? I know I can just workout at home, but it is the principle. I can't do deadlifts at home because I don't have the weights. Hence why I go to a gym and pay $50 a month to use shitty old equiptment in a room taken up by machines.

Oh, and I had a bad day a work and I don't think I have enough boose to get drunk seeing as how I rarely drink anymore. At least Star Wars is on Spike all night.

Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment