Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back from Vacation

Well, the family returned from Jacksonville, FL yesterday. My overall impression? I don't like Florida. It is too flat, too busy, and somehow we managed to pick all of the restaurants with all of the sucky wait staff. Or, maybe, people in Florida just suck at waiting tables. We did have one dinner full of great service, and I loved it. Being stereotypical, I think it is the laid back attitude of the south that just bothers me. I don't understand how they get shit done. Adding to it, WVU lost and I had to listen to Florida State's stupid cheers and a bunch of fans talk about how WV is full of a bunch of impreds, and I would have rather stayed home and made money all last week. Oh well, it was a nice New Year vacation spent with my GF and family.

I did manage to keep up my WOD's while on vacation. I had to improvise a little, but I worked hard to keep up a good pace. My diet was so-so. This was the first vacation I took since becoming strict on my Zone diet, and I realized it is really hard to stay in the Zone while eating out for every meal. Yuck, my body feels out of balance, and it felt great to cook my own breakfast.

Back to the Globo today. I am going to start with Barbara to get my mind and body back on track. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment