Sunday, December 20, 2009

4719(2)

This was a WOD created by Crossfit Pittsburgh last Spring after three officers were killed in the line of duty while forcing their way into a house where a young man was threatening his mother. I don't remember which of the officers were a member at Crossfit Pittsburgh, but his fiance is a Crossfitter in Philadelphia, and she got together with the owners of Xfit Pitts and created two workouts based on the officer's badge number. I did this yesterday. The Workout:

4179 (2)
9 Rounds for Time

4 Pull-ups
1 Deadlift (275 lbs)
7 Push-ups
9 Double Unders
Sprint 100m

Time: 14: something

Again, I do not have my log book in front of me. I preformed this WOD for the first time last Spring, and finished in 19 something. So, I will take the 5 min difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment