Thursday, March 18, 2010

Murph

I was really excited when I saw Murph show up on the mainsite, but when I finished last night, I was no longer excited. The Workout:

"Murph"

For time:
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run

Time: 39:16 (RX'ed)

I broke up my sets by 50. Except broke up the last set of pushups into 30 and 20, and squats into 70 and 70. I think next time I will follow a Cindy break up.


For those who will inevitably ask:

Murph:

In memory of Navy Lieutenant Michael Murphy, 29, of Patchogue, N.Y., who was killed in Afghanistan June 28th, 2005.

This workout was one of Mike's favorites and he'd named it "Body Armor". From here on it will be referred to as "Murph" in honor of the focused warrior and great American who wanted nothing more in life than to serve this great country and the beautiful people who make it what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment