Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Team Fun

This was a WOD created at Crossfit Confluence. I was not able to participate in it live, but my gf and I completed it yesterday. The Workout:

For time:

Each person must alternate where person#1 must complete a set before person #2 can begin on the next. You must tag your partner’s hand upon completion of sets.

Boy/Girl Partner teams

Person #1:

Run 800m

50 Thrusters @ 45 lbs

20 pullups

40 sit ups

30 box jumps

Run 800m

Person #2:

Run 800m

30 pullups

30 push ups

50 squats

30 wall balls

Run 800m

Total Time: 32:ish,

My Time: 12:42

I completed the second half of the WOD. Afterward, we realized we did not do it correctly. The original also called for tire flips, which we could not do at the globo. All-in-all a good WOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment