Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tommy V

I did not fear this wod as much as I did last time. I can't wait until some day when I am a member of a box and can attempt this wod with a rope. The only way this wod could suck more is with a 15 foot rope hanging in front of your face. The Workout:

"Tommy V" (Porch scaling)

For time:
115 pound Thruster, 15 reps
15 ft Rope Climb, 9 ascents (sub'ed 5 neutral grip pull ups and 5 KTE's
115 pound Thruster, 12 reps
15 ft Rope Climb, 6 ascents
115 pound Thruster, 9 reps
15 ft Rope Climb, 3 ascents

Time: 15:56

This was almost 2 minutes faster than last October, same scaling. I need to attempt it RX'ed next time. I had to do my pullups in the shitty new squat rack at the Globo. My hands are torn to pieces today. I count about 5 small blisters under my calluses.

No comments:

Post a Comment