Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Xfit Games Chipper

I am going to be off for the next couple of days. So, I wanted to kill myself as much as possible last night. I thought the 2009 final event was a good choice. The Workout:

For time:
155 pound Squat clean, 15 reps
30 Toes to bar
30 Box jump, 24 inch box
15 Muscle-ups
40 pound dumbbell Push press / push jerk, 30 reps
30 Double-unders
135 pound Thruster, 15 reps
30 Pull-ups
30 Burpees
30 Walking lunge with 45lb plate held overhead (I screwed this up the first time I did it, so I am keeping it the same)

Time: 23:20

I am really unhappy with this time. It is almost three minutes slower than I did this WOD in December. Damn!!! I am not sure what happened. Could be my diet (although my Zone has not changed much), could be the time of day difference . . . no idea. Just discouraging.

3 comments:

  1. Compare previous days' WODs for when you did this in December and now.

    Did you see SD/AZ's Sectionals WODs were posted? Check out the last one: http://games2010.crossfit.com/qualifiers/sd-az-sectional-standards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I did this WOD first in July. I finished in a time of 23:08. So, technically, this is the slowest I have finished.

    Awesome wods from sectionals. Can't wait to tackle them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious as to the time Sunday's WOD will take. I think its going to shred some people... maybe that's why they're giving over 1 month of advanced warning.

    ReplyDelete