Thursday, February 4, 2010

Handstand Pushups, Squats, Pull-ups, Push-ups

I know, I am skipping a day of posting, but I am running out of time in my lunch hour. So, last night I tackled a wod posted on the mainsite over the weekend. My legs were pretty sore from doing Snatches/Snatch Balance/OHS thenight before, but I pushed through with great results. The Workout:

10 minutes Handstand push-ups
5 minutes Squats
2 minutes Pull-ups
1 minute Push-ups

Numbers: 86, 180, 56, 60 = 382

I had to bridge the last 20 HSPU. I wanted to keep going fully inverted, but I was losing the full range of motion. I also hit a new PR on my standard Kip, 27 in a row.

My left foot is still too fucked up to run, jump rope, box jump. I think I have stress fracture, but I am not doctor. Maybe I should go to one.

No comments:

Post a Comment