Sunday, April 4, 2010

Badge Number 4179

Fit in a quick WOD yesterday before the Globo shut down for the holiday. It has been almost one year since three officers from the Pittsburgh Police were killed attempting to gain access to a house. Paul Sciullo Jr. was one of the officers killed. He was also a regular member at Crossfit Pittsburgh. In his memory, CF Pittsburgh created a hero wod last year. It had a commemorative WOD yesterday. I could not attend the WOD at the box, but still worked my ass off yesterday. The Workout:

"Badge Number 4179"

9 rounds for time:
4 Pull-ups (Hanging because Paul hated to Kip)
1 Deadlift 275/185
7 Burpees
9 Double Unders
Run 100m

Time: 13:45 (Rx'ed)

On a side note, I did this wod last year right after it was created. I shed almost 6 minutes off my time in one year. I will take that. I could have gone faster, but I bruised my left foot again on Friday running on rocks. Damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment