Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Open Wod 3

Because we were busy last Wednesday, we did the 3rd Open Wod on Sunday.

AMRAP 5 Minutes

1 Squat Clean
1 Jerk
Weight: 165

You must complete a full squat clean and full jerk for each round. If you complete the squat clean, but miss the jerk, you may re-clean the weight whatever way you want in order to get the jerk. The round does not count until you complete both. You may only count one squat clean if it is your last squat clean before calling time.

Rounds: 17
Reps: 34

This was really heavy for me. I wanted 20 +, but that just didn't happen.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! That's what I got! How was WOD #4?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not yet done number 4. I was going to do it on Wednesday, but my GF came down with a cold, so we took a rest day. I am not submitting my times, so I plan to do it Sunday.

    You???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh - I only got 82, the OHS after F2BB burpees were harder than I expected. Normally a #90 OHS is light for me. Argh! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen. My score for wod 4 was 90. I wanted to get a little higher than that. My legs have been fried since 400m walking lunges last Thursday. I have only had this much pain once before. It takes forever to go away. I may try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! I actually redid it yesterday and got 90 as well. I had about a minute left, had I been able to do MU's, I probably would have gotten a few.

    That's def not a wod to do if you're sore, but well done!!!

    ReplyDelete