Monday, September 28, 2009

WOD for Sept. 28

I had a tough WOD today. I am behind of the main site posts because I moved from a 3x1 split to a 5x1 split and I wanted to make sure I did not run into any rest days. Also, I am out of order because I had to modify the order last week to accommodate working out with my gf.

Anyway, I did the shoulder progression today and here are some of my numbers.

Shoulder Press 5x1 - Pr'ed at 145 lbs.
Push Press 5x3 - same PR as last time at 170 lbs.
Push Jerk 5x5 - I actually came in 5 lbs. less than last time I did this wod at 160 lbs.

I am not sure why my shoulders burned out in the end. I think it was because I did a lot of bench presses on Saturday and I am still recovering. Oh well, back to the gym tomorrow night after some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment