Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For my WOD tonight I did a mixed scale of the Squat Clean/GHD wod. The weight was the Porch scaling while the situps were from the Puppy scaling. I attempted to do the GHD's, however, after the GHD/Back Extension wod from last week, I could STILL feel some soreness and tightness. I really think GHD's screw me up. Other than that I felt strong tonight and I think my time is good.

For time:
115 lb Squat clean, 10 reps
50 Sit-ups
115 lb Squat clean, 8 reps
40 Sit-ups
115 lb Squat clean, 6 reps
30 Sit-ups
115 lb Squat clean, 4 reps
20 Sit-ups
115 lb Squat clean, 2 reps
10 Sit-ups

Time: 9:27

After the wod, I worked on some bar muscle ups. I am attempting to get my numbers up so I can do well during the next 30 MU wod. I did my first MU about three weeks ago, so they are progressing slowly. I have noticed recently that the core plays a big roll in getting up and over that bar. I did a set of 5, then a 1.5 min rest, then a set of 4, 1.5 min rest, and so on down to 1 MU.

Nothing exciting happened at the YMCA tonight. The morning people are more interesting. Damn old vultures waiting to nab the next closest parking spot.

Out for the night. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment